Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Did the Sun Ever Rise?

This morning was automobile day. We drove the 323 to a repair shop nearby last night. The battery light never came on during the drive over, so maybe it is just the belt. Actually, it has about half of a belt at the moment- it was completely shredded. My biggest concern was that the car conked out in the parking lot across the street- dying just as it was parked. I guess it was a good enough place. This morning I drove Lise to work with the 626, and dropped the keys off at the repair shop for the 323. I then drove the 626 to the Mazda dealer for some routine maintenance. I rode my bike home in complete darkness- as it was approaching 9am. It is very strange. It was rainy with a cold wind. I contemplated making a ride out of it, but I thought the weather may improve. It actually became worse. It is unbvelievably dark and dreary.

On a different note, I really, really hate waiting to hear back from the job I interviewed for last week. I should know by the end of the week. It is pure torture, waiting, as my fate is temporarily suspended, out of my control.

No comments: