Saturday, February 16, 2008

Heading to the US

It has been a busy few weeks--- mostly doing phone screenings of potential employees for an office I will be setting up in the US. I am leaving tomorrow for Boston, D.C., Atlanta, then home. All in one week.

Julian took his first steps this week. It is quite amazing. He is very motivated to practice walking, and seems to be driven by some unseen force to become more and more independent. Of course, he also is taking his share of spills. Yesterday he "got a fat lip" when he landed on his face. He looks pretty rough, but he is a tough kid.

In other news, I finally have a new cell phone--- a Nokia N82. It has wifi, a 5 megapix camera, quality video, everything under the sun. I have no clue why anyone would want an iPhone. I can check my email, surf the net, MSN chat, listen to mp3s, watch youtube. It really has everything. I thought my old phone was great--- and it lasted me over 2 years before I had the itch to upgrade.

See you in Boston.

No comments: