Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back in Boston

I have gone local. A family of Brits actually asked me for directions today as I was heading out to eat. Fortunately, they were looking for the street where my hotel is located, so I gave them exact directions. Any other street and I would have been clueless.

As bad as the whether is here, it is better than both Minneapolis and Stavanger. It looks like it is 6 below back home--- which is uncharacteristically cold!

Work here is going well. I went to the bank to deposit a check for $100K. You have no idea how complicated that turned out to be. Good thing I didn't ask for cash.

Julian has exploded in development lately. While he could already take a few steps, he could not yet stand up on his own, without holding onto something. Now he can stand anywhere--- and walk anywhere. Our lives will never be the same!

No comments: