Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fever

Last night Julian had a fever. I would rather go to the dentist than watch him go through being that upset again. He was inconsolable-- until we gave him some children's aspirin, and he finally calmed down and fell asleep. He actually cried a tear. It was gut-wrenching. I would not have been as concerned, but he had his first vaccinations today. We were told that fever can be a side-effect, but it only leads me to question what is in the vaccinations. While I am slightly paranoid about such things, I tend to trust the Norwegian government more than the US government. He is back to his normal self today.

1 comment:

Funknuggets said...

Be careful, don't let him see you get teary.. He will use it against you... mark my words. They will soon begin to "get hurt" every time anything happens for the attention. If its not bleeding or broken, you must be stoic. He is a strapping young lass... he will have the genetic disposition to be the first Norse/American participant in the Worlds Strongest Man competition. Wouldn't that one be sweet? (kidding) I hate the tear, especially from my daughter... ugh. Kills me.

Are the World's Strongest Man competions televised nationally, or are these guys fringe freaks... like Hulk Hogans or what?

funknuggets