Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Mirror

I must confess, Lise insisted on giving me a ride home after work yesterday. There was lightning. She was already at the office. I didn't offer much resistance. There will be no stories how I braved the elements in my man against nature quest to ride home.

While out and about buying a new hard drive last night, I picked up a "Take a Look" mirror. I'd always regarded mirrors as being completely geeky, but lately I have felt that I might as well use all the possible safety tools. At first, I couldn't really figure out how to adjust it, then it hit me. This thing is an engineering marvel! This morning I used it on my commute. It took a bit of tweaking, but now that I am more acclimated to it, I think I might find it useful. I still think it is geeky, but now I can literally watch my own back.

No comments: