Friday, November 04, 2005

It Finally Stopped Raining...

...but it is still wet. This morning it was like we woke up in a cloud. I walked down to the grocery store to buy some coffee filters, and it appeared the rain drops were not even moving. I was soaked by the time I arrived home. Tomorrow I hope to get out for a bike ride. I WILL learn to love the rain. Everything is all green... at least.

We are struggling with all our broadband options for internet. Fiber optic connections have just hit the consumer market- but being unemployed, it is not a high priority. On the other hand, I cannot endure the sound of a modem dialing. We should have it all sorted out tomorrow. Also, my cell phone seems to work everywhere, as long as I am outdoors. I should probably ditch this US phone for a European model.

So tomorrow is the weekend? I do not feel worthy, not having a job.

No comments: