Sunday, December 11, 2005

Same As Yesterday

Weather was identical to yesterday. Oddly, it is no colder at night than day. I went out for an hour and a half- found a new route downtown that more closely follows the sea. I had a brief ride since I almost am brakeless- and this isn't my fixed gear. Tomorrow I must buy new cartridges. I cannot begin to describe how beautiful it is here. I am sure that the longer I live here, the less I will notice. I have never seen so many parents walking small children. You don't see that in the US. Parents wheel really small children around in huge baby buggies. They almost look vintage. Children old enough to walk actually walk. Rain or shine, families are very active here- as are horses. There are horses in the city, and they don't wear diapers. I am displeased.

No comments: