Saturday, April 22, 2006

Double Digit Temps!

Celsius, of course: 10C = 50F. I am trying to incorporate more of the metric system. Funny how in my previous lifetime, with all the phamacy and medication issues, it is ALL metric. The US also sells liter and 2 liter bottles of soda. Beyond that, it is whatever arcance cups, teaspoons, miles, feet, inches, etc.

My wife and I are heading out on a ride- hopefully a long, relaxing, touring type ride. It is sunny and warm.

Here is a photo album of Kvitsoy images- not taken by me (which should be quickly obvious judging by the artistic quality.

3 comments:

Regular Guest said...

Measuring Units Conversion Tables:

http://convert.french-property.co.uk/

Thomas said...

I have made the switch in 1975 tentavely, in 1983 more securely. The weather reports from campouts (direct observations)are at camp-hi-sierra.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great blog, and very enjoyable to read.

I've heard an easy, quick way to convert from C to F is to double the temperature, then add 30 degrees. For example, 10 C = 10 + 10 + 30 = 50. It's not always accurate, but it does give one an idea of temperature.